Postdoctral Posisitons in Computational Biophysics
and Structural Bioinformatics
- Highly motivated and creative postdoctoral candidates are sought to work at the Shengyou Huang Lab,
School of Physics, Huazhong University of Science and Technology.
- Areas of interest include, but are not limited to protein-protein/ligands interaction,
protein-protein/ligand docking, protein-RNA interactions, protein and drug design, and MD simulations.
- Extensive experience in developing computer code in languages such as Fortran, C, C++, Perl.
- A background in computational biology and molecular modeling is strongly preferred.
- The salary will be ¥180,000 - ¥200,000/yr or more depending on qualifications and experience.
- Initial appointments will be for one to three years with the possibility of renewal up to six years.
- Excellent postdocs can be promoted to Tenure-tracked Assistant Professor at the University.
To apply, please send your CV to Dr. Shengyou Huang at firstname.lastname@example.org.
© Lab of Bioinformatics and Molecular Modeling, email@example.com